Monday, March 13, 2017

Plenty of Fish Profile July 2013

This is a funny memory. My dating profile on Plenty of Fish July 17, 2013. Just more history and transparency. I'm not scared. :)

(EDIT #2) My name is Eve. I have an older brother named Adam. (You may laugh. J) I am not really from anywhere since we grew up as Military brats although I was born in Florida. My father was an Army Blackhawk pilot. My stepfather was an Army diesel mechanic. I have lived on several Army bases and been to Germany twice. I am blessed to have traveled to many places here and abroad. I enjoy traveling each year to my friends and family as well as special vacations with my grandmother. I have family all over the US including Denver, Washington, Tennessee, Florida, Nevada and Texas. I have no family in Indiana and I am not from here. I ended up here 6.5 years ago for a relationship and a new job. I was a teacher for two years in Memphis, TN. I graduated college in Chattanooga. I have a BS in Interdisciplinary Studies (El. Ed.) I tend to be overly confident and a know-it-all at times but overly trusting and considerate. I would do anything for any of my friends night or day. I have the gift of encouragement and will support everyone to stay motivated towards their dreams and life goals. I have a lot of clichés in my back pocket at all times. Overall its God, Family, Friends and then work for me.

That’s more my bio and resume I guess. But I’m sure you want to know what makes me tick. Well, I enjoy social outings and new experiences outside my travels. I like trying new restaurants and will normally order their specialty to see if I agree. I enjoy going to see movies on opening day if it is worthy of the expense. Movies are either theatre worthy or I wait for the DVD. I don’t like to sit still and normally don’t watch much TV. I make sure that I don’t miss The Soup, Chelsea Lately and CBS Big Brother. Other than that, I like short well-written sitcoms during the regular TV season if they catch my interest. I don’t read many books or watch much horror, sci-fi or fantasy. However I did grow up with Star Trek and have enjoyed the new revamp in theatres. Online I enjoy CHIVE, Reditt, You Don’t Know Jack (trivia game). I also enjoy playing Buzztime trivia at Buffalo Wild Wings. I’m not much for time-consuming gaming or any game that feels like a second job. I did enjoy the XBox  Kinect, when I had it, for getting me off my butt at home. I spend most days on the computer at work so I don’t want to continue to sit on a computer at home. Music is all over the board and I enjoy discovering new sounds on Pandora. I usually stick to Top-40 since that’s all I had growing up in Germany. I can usually pick out which songs will be hits from my SiriusXM before they are even on the radio here. I have most recently joined a playwright class and was in a play downtown in March in between skiing in Wisconsin and visiting Chicago briefly. I did take a much needed vacation the week of July 4 to Seattle, Lake Chelan (look it up!) and Denver. I did pretty well on the paddle board for a first timer! I enjoy the finer things in life like lamb dinners, sushi, wine, craft beers, and topical debates regarding recent news headlines. I also enjoy entertainment news and comedians in my daily life. I would love to be brave enough to go to perform at open mic night at Crackers. I’ve got tons of stories from my life and talk way too much sometimes. I can be very sarcastic and really go too far with it if I’m drinking or in a really good mood.

So, now that you know about me, I’m sure you are wondering why I’m here and what I’m looking for. There are a lot of projects in the world but I’m looking for a peacock. Confident, assertive, intelligent, cultured, open-minded, great sense of humor about themselves and life in general. Healthy, focused mindset and stable in all areas of their life: physical, mental, emotional, financial, psychological and spiritual. I don’t have any children. I don’t mind if you do. I’m hoping you have a good relationship with your ex and your parents. I raised my little sister (half) until she was 4 years old so I feel like she is my daughter although she is 23 now. I’m closer to her than any of my family. I’m hoping you are positive and motivated to better yourself most days. I have a Christian background and would appreciate a general respect for those morals and ethics although I don’t attend church. Please have manners, good grammar and consideration for everyday people no matter what your mood is. Please don’t have anger issues, alcohol or drug or porn addictions. If you notice I don’t focus on the physical appearance much. I would rather fall in love with your mind than your body although physical attraction is important to both of us. Sometimes all it takes is a kiss to know if the physical connection is there or not. In the end, we’ll need to know how to talk to each other and look in each other’s eyes forever. I will tell you that your eyes and your body type will say a lot about you. I tend to be attractive to muscular cowboys or mountain men with beards for some reason. I’m a tall, curvy woman and would like to be wrapped up in a hug or cuddling session. Communication and touch are highly important to my love language. If you’re not talking to me about your day then at least be holding my hand or touching my leg while your distracted. Trust is built over time but the chemistry usually shows up immediately. It either feels right to both or it doesn’t. That needs to be communicated swiftly and honestly. I understand that loving someone is wanting their happiness over your own. I look forward to discovering meaningful little ways to make you laugh or smile. I hope you consistently do the same for me while supporting my goals and dreams. Ultimately, I need a best friend and confidant that enjoys what life has to offer.

------Yes, I was actively seeking a man at the time after failed relationships with women.

No comments:

Post a Comment